3 Billion Class Action Suit Against Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Inc.)

//3 Billion Class Action Suit Against Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Inc.)
3 Billion Class Action Suit Against Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Inc.) 2017-10-06T17:55:12+00:00

Jehovah’s Witnesses watchman Forums Watchman Forum 3 Billion Class Action Suit Against Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Inc.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #40287 |

If there is any religious organization that deserves a three billion dollar lawsuit it would be either of the harlots who sit on many waters- the Catholic Church or the Watchtower, take your pick. The Watchtower has handled this terrible situation in the worst way possible and now they may have to pay the piper for their indiscretions. It’s too bad for the publishers who have donated their hard earned money and especially for all the thousands of victims, who up till now have been treated about as badly as anyone could or would expect. I sincerely hope they lose this suit. They should lose this suit. They have done everything wrong and nothing right.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/243026/3-billion-class-action-lawsuit-on-behalf-jehovahs-witnesses-children

Frank

Disqus_I48RVHfuVsdisqus_I48RVHfuVs
    Participant

Hi Frank

The article in the link was 5 years ago. Is there an update?

Londoner

Frank CongerFrank Conger
    Participant

Missed that, I don’t know if there is an update.

Frank

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar